Y yippie Beach Fanatic May 30, 2006 #11 I have had the waitress tell me one amount, then she charges the card for more. When I questioned her, she stated that the establishment's policy was to round up. Really pissed me off. Took it out of her tip.
I have had the waitress tell me one amount, then she charges the card for more. When I questioned her, she stated that the establishment's policy was to round up. Really pissed me off. Took it out of her tip.
peapod1980 percy May 30, 2006 #12 Kimmifunn said: Do you think the Funns actually pay for our drinks? We have deals under the table with various establishments. That could be what you speak of. Click to expand... Looks like bchtravlr paid for some Funn drinks.
Kimmifunn said: Do you think the Funns actually pay for our drinks? We have deals under the table with various establishments. That could be what you speak of. Click to expand... Looks like bchtravlr paid for some Funn drinks.