• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

local girl needs our help

New posts

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Renee Mitchell turned 21 yesterday. There was no celebration because she was busy planning the funeral of her infant son Micah. He was only 5 weeks old when passed away friday. Renee needs our prayers and support during this tragic period. She does not have the money to pay the $3000 it will take to bury her son. Her friends have set up a memorial fund in Micah's name at People's National Bank in Freeport. I know these are hard times for all of us financially, but every dollar helps. Please help show this young mother what community is all about.
 
You know you can count on me BobbyJ. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers too. Will call you now...
 
So sad. I'd be happy to donate. Can you give more specific information so we can send donations to the right place (e.g., address of bank, memorial information -- e.g., "to the family of ... in memorial"). So very sad...
 
hey, thanks for the reply. The bank is People's National Bank of Freeport. The account is 194852 and is in the name of "For the benefit of Micah Mitchell". His mother's name is Renee Mitchell. You can find his obituary in today's NorthWest Florida Daily News. Clary-Glenn in Freeport is taking care of the arrangments.
 
Bobby
I am leaving early Thursday morning for Az. I will leave a check at Cerulean's for you to pick up, if that is okay. Losing a child is something you can never recover from. My prayers and condolences to the family.


P.S. The check is in Carol's box in the back.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting us know Bobby - I cannot begin to imagine what she is going through. Will head up to Freeport at lunch tomorrow.
 
:( :( :( :( printed out your info....will do what I can....my heart is sad
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top