i have a friend who has a three bedroom 2 bath condo in the village of blue mountain beach. it's right off 30a, about 10 minutes or so to baytowne. the ammenitites are 24 hr pool, 24 hr fitness room, shuffleboard, deeded beach access, wi fi, and cabana that serves drinks and food. its in your price range, and its furnished...not for sure if hes renting it that way or not though. his name is Renny, and if want to call him and get the info straight from him, i can show it. his number is 404-668-7399. i live here in the village. my name is ruthann, Renny will give you my info if you need to see it. Good luck and hope this helps!I live in Pensacola, my company wants me to move to Destin by the 15 of June. I am looking for a long term rental around the baytown warf area. At least two bedrooms. I can pay up to $1200 a month. Just want any advice!!!!