• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent Long term rental

New posts

Linda Yancey

Beach Comber
3bd/2bth house off 30-A in Seacrest area near Camp Creek within walking distance of beach for rent starting mid June. There is a fenced yard for a pet. Double garage. Very pretty and clean. You may call 850-231-4605 to inquire. The rent is $1600 per month.
 
3bd/2bth house off 30-A in Seacrest area near Camp Creek within walking distance of beach for rent starting mid June. There is a fenced yard for a pet. Double garage. Very pretty and clean. You may call 850-231-4605 to inquire. The rent is $1600 per month.

Linda is it furnished? I am looking for unfurnished. Thanks.

Do you have any pictures?
 
It is not furnished. I do not have pictures as I do not know how to post them. I have one very interested couple that are coming back tomorrow so you might want to give me a call soon. Thanks for inquiring.
 
Is this still available?
I am very interested, my husband is the Maintenance manager over at watercolor and we are currently living in Freeport.
I would love to live closer.
I hope you haven't rented it!
Kim
connellythyme@gmail.com
850-460-6300
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top