• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Looking 2 rent Long term $200 weekly?

New posts

Independent1

Beach Fanatic
I am a single women looking to rent a room or studio to pay weekly, it's easier that way for me. Looking for at least a year till I can buy in the SRB area. I am an elderly caregiver and work 60 hours a week. I can be contacted:

Teresa
(850)368-2603
 
Last edited:
We have a room!

We have a room in SRB. We are located 5mins from 30A off of Don Bishop Road. We were looking at renting the room for $650 a month which includes all of the utilities. If your interested we would love to talk and show you the house. Give me a call, 855-8792, my name is Christine!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top