• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking 4 long term rental

New posts

rodgers_44

Beach Comber
I am looking for a long term rental anywhere around the South Walton area. I just graduated from college and I am hoping to find a teaching job in that area. I currently live in Pensacola and they are doing some extreme budjet cuts in the school systems here. I already have a job lined up @ Rum Runners but can't start that until I move. I will be 29 by the end of July so I am an older graduate....lol, so I am looking to find something by myself. Looking for something that has utilities included, furnished would be great, and I would like to pay no more than $800/mo.

Thanks for any info anyone can give! :wave:
 
I'd like to talk to you, I live walking distance to Rum Runners, lol, in Sandestin, room is completely furnished very nice, private bathroom/shower, all utilities and wirless internet $675, call me if you havent found anything, 850-830-0966 Andi:D
 
Hey,

I may have an option for you. Myelf and a friend a of mine are about to rent a 5/3 in Driftwood Eastes (Its about 5mins from sandestin and grand blvd). Its a huge house with lots of room to live. The rent would be $550 if there were 3 of us in the house. Just let me know what you think!

Thanks, Chrisitne
 
Ok, so an update on my situation. I am now trying to do a roommate situation now but if I could still find a place alone with what I'm looking for then that would be ideal.

I would like to have my own bedroom and bathroom because I'm pretty picky about the bathroom and furnished would be awesome! Thanks for any help. Thought I was moving and have already put in my 2 weeks notice for the 30th of this month so kinda have to get the ball rollin'! :yikes:
 
oh yea, one other thing........i wouldn't even mind getting my own place, that comes furnished and all utilities included if I could find a roommate. so if anyone is interested in this........then let me know as well.
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top