• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for a Rental

New posts

Jwoodruff84

Beach Comber
Hello. My name is Justin and I've recently finished up school here in Tallahassee and am looking to move back. What I'm looking for is more than likely someplace around the Blue Mountain Beach area, but anywhere between Sandestin and Grayton is fine. I'm 24, clean, non smoker that stays quiet for the most part. Long term would be nice, and would like to move back as soon as I can. If you have any info for me, please email me at oakshooligan@netscape.net.

Thanks for reading
 
:welcome:

Hey Justin! I don't have any rental opportunities for you, but it's good to see you on here!! :biggrin:
 
Hi, I have been looking to rent a house in the same area for the last two months. I have found a 3 bed 3 bath house for $ 1200 a month. The house is 1750sq ft so there would be plenty of room for all of us. If we could find a third room mate is would only be $800 at move in and $400 plus utilities a month. I don't know if that is something you would be interested in but I figured I would just put it out there and see. We'll email me back and let me know either way. Thank you!
~Christine B.
 
Justin,

We have a LTR thread running on the same page as yours. Our unit has never been lived in so all furnishings are new. Rent can be somewhat negotiable depending on the term. Give us a call or email me a number and I will call you and we can emai you some pictures.

LTR Blue Mt Village
Fully furnished 3br/2bth first floor corner unit across from pool, work our room at Blue Mt Village. $1400.00 per month (inclusive) plus security deposit. Will consider pets depending on term. 334.792.3150
 
Thanks for all the help and info everyone. Got quite a few leads now. Hopefully I can get one to pan out :)
 
i have a large 3 bdrm condo to share. 2-3 miles from blue mountain, in gulf place. great location 393+ 30-a. private room with bath and balconey. 600.00 incl utilities. please call kindal 850-278-6575
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top