• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for a small place

New posts

AKP

Beach Comber
I'm an Interior Designer in Rosemary Beach looking for a small and cheap place to live. Would like to stay in the 30 A loop. I also have a dog, so a yard would be nice. Wanting to spend around $800. Carraige house / apt / or small house? :D
 
Yesterday while driving through Seaside I noticed a carriage house apt for rent. I'm not that familiar with the area, but believe it would have been on Forest or W. Grove just outside of Seaside. Beautiful lot.
 
House for rent

We are asking $800 per month for our 2 bedroom/1 bath. It is only 2 miles from Rosemary Beach and has a big privacy-fenced backyard.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top