• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Looking for carriage house/guest house/stand alone house

New posts

Neonfrog33

Beach Comber
Hi! I’m a former 30A resident looking to move back to the area and searching for a long-term rental.

I’m hoping to find a carriage house, guest house, or stand-alone home — no condos or townhomes, please. I’d love to be as close to the Gulf as possible, and a home on a lake or with any type of water view would be a huge plus!

My budget is flexible for the right property, and I’m open to different areas along 30A.

If you have a property that might be a good fit, or know of something coming available soon, please feel free to call or text me at 469-323-4353

Thank you!
 
Hi! I’m a former 30A resident looking to move back to the area and searching for a long-term rental.

I’m hoping to find a carriage house, guest house, or stand-alone home — no condos or townhomes, please. I’d love to be as close to the Gulf as possible, and a home on a lake or with any type of water view would be a huge plus!

My budget is flexible for the right property, and I’m open to different areas along 30A.

If you have a property that might be a good fit, or know of something coming available soon, please feel free to call or text me at 469-323-4353

Thank you!

Posted last evening.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top