• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ErikaB

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2021
santa rosa beach,fl
Single, mature professional, working in Santa Rosa Beach, looking for studio or 1 bdr. with all utilities included (hopefully). No pets, no smoking, no drama. Doesn't have to be big, pretty or have a view of anything. Please help!

Attachments

• erikaB.jpg
    erikaB.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 16

RachelS

Beach Comber
Sep 2, 2020
Santa Rosa Beach
Single, mature professional, working in Santa Rosa Beach, looking for studio or 1 bdr. with all utilities included (hopefully). No pets, no smoking, no drama. Doesn't have to be big, pretty or have a view of anything. Please help!
Hi Erika. I have available master bedroom with private bathroom unfurnished on E Mack Bayou Rd for $900 monthly with utilities and $900 security deposit.

ErikaB

Beach Comber
Feb 19, 2021
santa rosa beach,fl
Hi Erika. I have available master bedroom with private bathroom unfurnished on E Mack Bayou Rd for $900 monthly with utilities and $900 security deposit.
That sounds perfect! Can you please text me so we can arrange to meet? I work all this coming week , so whenever it is convenient for you! Thank you so much! 850-771-8924 Erika

Carolg55

Beach Comber
Mar 21, 2021
Destin
Hi, I am a 50's female in Destin from a promotion and am looking for roommate to share a 2BR 2BTH located in Destin.