• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Looking for LTR around SRB

New posts

saltfly

Beach Crab
Hi guys,

My landlord is thinking about putting my current residence on the market at the end of the summer, so I'm looking for that particular LTR that might become available in the next few months and suits my needs best:


  • 2BR, 1 bath would be ideal
  • The closer to the Grayton, Daughetts, or Point Washington areas the better
  • I have two dogs (one 15 lbs., one 50 lbs.)
  • Fenced in yard
  • Around $1000/month. A little more is acceptable if some utilities are included.

I'm a responsible tenant and I also enjoy doing landscaping/gardening wheverever I'm staying. I've looked around at what is available now and didn't find anything quite right. If anyone knows of prospects that will be becoming vacant over the summer, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Saltfly
 
Just drive around and start calling people. There are rental signs everywhere. That's how we found our LTR. We had 4 pages of them and lot's of variety in price,location, and size. Good luck! Shouldn't be too hard.
 
For Rent 274 Hilltop Rd, near Stinkys off west 30-A .... 3 bd, 1 1/2 bath.... fenced yard..... 1075.00 pr month
 
I have a house at 112 sally Lane that is for sale, but would possibly rent it to a good tenant. Its a 2/1 all tile except for the bedroom. Fenced yard, and would allow dogs. its up mack bayou.... you can call me at 850-814-3002 if you are interested.
 
thats the only place I know of right now... It belongs to a friend ... very nice guy from N.O.... anyway were putting in a new stove this week ... you can go by and look anytime... walk around the yard... his phone # is on the sign in the window.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top