• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

looking for roommate

New posts

egm2377

Beach Comber
-Heron's Watch 2br/2bath
-fully furnished
-$500/month, includes all utilities
-prefer female, non-smoker
-have a pug, so small pets considered
 
hey! i may be interested, I am moving down at the beginning of December. I have a place in mind, but would prefer to split costs with a roommate. I am 20 years, will be starting a secure job at the beginning of January and I have a 5 lb yorkie that will be coming with me. Let me know!
 
this sounds great! i just moved out of a house in BMB and need a new place asap, so if this is still available please give me a call at 850-499-9967. thank you! -sarah
ps- i have a small shiba inu mix breed thats about 17lbs that might stay with me sometimes but lives with her dad, but other than that no pets. i work at for the health of it in BMB and take 3 classes at gulf coast so i am almost never home but when i am i like to cook ( and clean up!) and read.
 
Still looking for a roommate....once again it's $500 + half of the power bill. The rent includes cable & water. Located in Heron's Watch right beside Old Florida Fish House & not too far from the beach, directly off of 30a in Seagrove! Preferably female non-smoker. Small pets possible.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top