• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted Looking for weekend work

New posts

Michelle123

Beach Comber
Hi! I have a M-F job but need to make more money to help make ends meet. Is there anyone who is looking for weekend-only help?
 
Rental companies need inspectors on Saturdays. Maybe not so much in non summer months but call around.
 
Hi! Sorry - I’m not sure what you’re asking. I’m open to many things, not looking for one specific job. Is that what you mean?
 
Hi! I have a M-F job but need to make more money to help make ends meet. Is there anyone who is looking for weekend-only help?
Hi Michelle, I may have something in our property management company as long as you are open to working Sundays. I'm out of town until Tuesday 11/5 but if you are interested please call me next week at 810-877-8880. Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top