kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
i am starving!
GO EAT !!!!!
i am starving!
GO EAT !!!!!
i am afraid i might miss something :roll:
already ate. still hungry.
Yes, we can go to Fired Up. What else are we going to do? Help me here, I am so ready to get out of this place!
What did you have for lunch? I am going to go eat the leftover half of a chicken salad wrap from yesterday.
Yes, we can go to Fired Up. What else are we going to do? Help me here, I am so ready to get out of this place!
What did you have for lunch? I am going to go eat the leftover half of a chicken salad wrap from yesterday.

...now I have to hide from both of you????

Jfunn is a champion bike rider so I think you ought to start exercising now before she wears your legs off at SoWal. She's worse than the Mers when it comes to going long distance.![]()