• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Low cost 2 night stay?........

New posts
Ha ha - I have the handy husband too! He's downstairs happily filling up his new tool chest (one of those big ones on wheels- I know he is just falling apart with glee- or about as wriggly as an engineer can get :floor: ). He fixes everything and builds lots of things. And his socks match 'cause they are in his sock drawer balled up in matching pairs
 
jdarg said:
Ha ha - I have the handy husband too! He's downstairs happily filling up his new tool chest (one of those big ones on wheels- I know he is just falling apart with glee- or about as wriggly as an engineer can get :floor: ). He fixes everything and builds lots of things. And his socks match 'cause they are in his sock drawer balled up in matching pairs

That sounds so cute....just like Mr. K with his Big Green Egg!!!
 
Mr. JR is handy too. (& no, that's not him in my avatar!) If he ever got laid off, he could be a maintenence man if need be.
 
I can personally provide a WONDERFUL place, for your stay. :clap_1: It is a 2 bedroom 2 bath Condo at Dolphin Point in Destin. I had family to visit and all had a great stay, for the holidays! The decor is extremely nice, with all the comforts of home. :D I'm confident that it will be hard to beat, for a relaxing stay! If you'll email me, I'll put you in touch.

Thanks,
Diane


ATorretto said:
We are coming down for the weekend to do a few repairs on our house on 30A. Is there a hotel in Destin, 30A, or anywhere we can stay Friday & Saturday night that has cheap rates this time of year? Thanks for any info !
:)
 
Diane,
I just sent you an email, hopefully I sent it correctly & you got it.
We are very interested & really need to make reservations somewhere by the end of the day. (oops also forgot it's a holiday weekend)

We are glad to be finally getting down to the house this weekend. Of course ideally it would be great if we could get a regular repair person to fix things, but that's not easy to do. Our contact down there who does fantastic work at a good price, unfortunately, has more work than he can handle.
I told my husband he could have an instant new career down there if he wanted to do that type of work. I'm not exaggerating either, he does beautiful carpentry too. Even built a deck in our backyard you could drive a truck on. It's that strong. :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top