• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTR company recommendations

New posts

momof2kids

Beach Fanatic
Which company do you recommend for a LTR? Thanks!!

(got an email today looking for one - there are so many in this area - I wanted to get the experts' opinions - thanks!)
 
I didn't use a company at all. I bumped into a home I happened to like the location and it was for rent and I called the owner who I am now renting from. Drive around the area you'd like to live in and jot down numbers from signs you will no doubt find all over the neighborhood and then start calling. might turn out to be a company, but location and type of home could be narrowed down first before talking to anyone. Good luck! :wave:
 
Thanks - but I already in live here... Someone emailed me today asking for a long term rental company - not sure which one to send them to as I have not rented in so long...
 
I have had such tremendous success with the Sotheby's Rental Company. The person I deal with takes extra care in making sure the properties are well-looked after- not only rented. She talked through my clients' concerns with such ease and grace; she is really knowledgeable and trustworthy. She rents her own properties, so I imagine her experience is what makes her so helpful. It really is hard to find good renters, but probably even harder to find a company that has such a commitment to excellence.
PM me if you would like more information.
 
I'd like your contact's info from Sotheby's Rental Company... I'm looking for a LTR in late May... something high end in the 30a / SRB area... I'm a dream tenant, very clean and always on time with my bills... I'd like to find a good rental company... Some of them are not so great about taking care of their tenants when it's time for maintenance and such...
Thanks a million....
dunkstas@hotmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top