• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTR Eastern Lake

New posts

a30aspice

Beach Comber
Available immediately. Quiet, xtra nice, xtra clean, 2 bedroom/2.5 bath townhouse for rent. Waterfront with dock on canal to Eastern Lake. $1050 per month with one year lease. $500 security deposit. No smoking, no pets. Call 231-4772 or 428-0776 for more info or to see. Thanks.
 
I used to live at Heron's Watch around Eastern Lake. Currently we are living in pc beach. It would be great to get back over into that area. Could you forward a couple of images of the townhouse? I think I know which ones they are but it would be great to see some images.

My e-mail address is edrolen@msn.com.

Thank you.

e
 
More on Eastern Lake LTR

This terrific property is still available for rent. A couple of pictures are attached.
 
I am extremely interested in renting this. I have always loved the area, and am currently working at Criolla's full time. Would be nice to live out that way.

Please email me at oakshooligan@netscape.net if this is still available
 
Property has been rented

Sorry everyone for not posting an end to this thread sooner. The townhouse has in fact been rented. Thank you all so much for your interest!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top