• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LTR gulf place

New posts

sowalguy

Beach Crab
Hi, I live in gulf place in a studio apt. and my landlord sold his house and needs his condo back. I have until April the 10th and I'd like to find something long term and have no problem with a lease. I work down the street at SRG&BC and would like to stay as close as possible. Thanks, G.
 
Hi SoWalGuy:

I have a Gulf Place rental that is just going back on the market (due to exterior renovation) that may be of interest. Was thinking of short term rental this time, but would consider long term for the right situation.

This is the link to older messages that should give most info: [ame="http://www.sowal.com/bb/showthread.php?t=12606"]Gulf Place 1 BDRM Condo above Miss Lucille's- Month to Month & Pet OK - SoWal Beaches Forum[/ame]

Let me know if you might be interested.

Thanks.
 
i have a large 3 bdrm condo in gulf place to share. i own the hairstudio and live upstairs. i am asking 600.00 incl utilities. please call kindal 278-6575
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top