• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

LTR in Sandestin

New posts
Christian? I didn't think that religion could play into a Real Estate transaction without being considered descriminatory.
 
Its my personal house and I can chose who I will rent too, I wont rent to a non smoker either and Ill only rent to some one who loves the LORD!, You have posted something on my site before, about christianity. I live a good life and will show great discernment who I share my home with.
 
studio is back on market, the person who was going to rent it got transfered to pensacola, $700 all inclusive in Sandestin Resort 850-830-0966:D
 
Its my personal house and I can chose who I will rent too, I wont rent to a non smoker either and Ill only rent to some one who loves the LORD!, You have posted something on my site before, about christianity. I live a good life and will show great discernment who I share my home with.

So you won't rent to a nonsmoking, responsible, Muslim with perfect credit because they are not a Christian?
 
He/She has to be a non smoker, and most muslims think women are second class citizens, even the muslin women??? Im sure there are exceptions, but as for me there is only one God. Tnank everyone for the PM's and whoever put the stars.:D
 
No you can not advertise a rental in a public forum, and discriminate, who you rent to I have no dog in this hunt but you get a call from section 8 and you have no idea the hurt they will put on you
 
Here it is

Could we just let this go? I'm not the thought police but all this person wants to do is rent there property.
Yes they are opening themselves up for insults by making statements like" has to be a Christian", but who are we to shake a finger? I'm gay as the day is long and then some, but I don't take offense,.... I don't care! To me it's not meant to be insulting. Its a preference, their choice to rent to who they chose, one of the few rights we still have as Americans.

Now should you base how you chose your tenants on religion, race, gender etc etc etc in writing? No you should not, but once again who are we to shake our finger at them? Let the powers that be take care of that.

I guess in closing if I had property to rent I would be selective to who I would rent to also, perhaps I would not base my decision on the same merits as the above renter but there'd be some determining factors that probably would not be allowed by law. Its called freedom to choose with discretion. I'm sure for you legal eagles out there I'm wrong but my point is I ain't gonia get caught!!
Let them do what they wanna do.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top