J jenna Beach Comber Jun 27, 2023 #1 New pizza shop at Watersound Publix... Anyone tried it or ever ate at one? (chain) Also wondering their delivery area. If they're any good.
New pizza shop at Watersound Publix... Anyone tried it or ever ate at one? (chain) Also wondering their delivery area. If they're any good.
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Jun 27, 2023 #4 I'll give it a try next time I'm at the Watersound Publix.
Matt J SWGB Jun 27, 2023 #5 Teresa said: I'll give it a try next time I'm at the Watersound Publix. Click to expand... Think cheaper version of Papa John's.
Teresa said: I'll give it a try next time I'm at the Watersound Publix. Click to expand... Think cheaper version of Papa John's.
Dawn Beach Fanatic Jun 27, 2023 #6 Matt J said: Think cheaper version of Papa John's. Click to expand... Ugh that sounds awful.
J jenna Beach Comber Jun 27, 2023 #7 Will B said: As far as takeout pizza goes it's pretty good... Click to expand... Thank you!
T tide12 Beach Lover Jun 27, 2023 #8 The thin crust is pretty good IMO. Disagree with the Papa John's comparison, it's better than that. Edit: We always order garlic butter on the crust.
The thin crust is pretty good IMO. Disagree with the Papa John's comparison, it's better than that. Edit: We always order garlic butter on the crust.
Matt J SWGB Jun 27, 2023 #9 The cauliflower crust is actually quite good and only available in medium size.