• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

For Rent Master suite for Rent in Point Washington

New posts

DanaLauren

Beach Comber
I have a 3/2 house in Point Washington just north of 98 from Grayton Beach. My roommate is moving out at the end of May. The third bedroom is not occupied, and house has a fenced in backyard. $1300/month with all utilities included Call 662-295-1042
 
Last edited:
I have a 3/2 house in Point Washington just north of 98 from Grayton Beach. My roommate is moving out at the end of May. The third bedroom is not occupied, and house has a fenced in backyard. $1300/month with all utilities included Call 662-295-1042
Is this still available ?
 
I have a 3/2 house in Point Washington just north of 98 from Grayton Beach. My roommate is moving out at the end of May. The third bedroom is not occupied, and house has a fenced in backyard. $1300/month with all utilities included Call 662-295-1042
Hi, I work at a law firm off HWY 30a. Point Washington is the perfect place! Is this still available?
 
L
I have a 3/2 house in Point Washington just north of 98 from Grayton Beach. My roommate is moving out at the end of May. The third bedroom is not occupied, and house has a fenced in backyard. $1300/month with all utilities included Call 662-295-1042
Is this still available? I am interested
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top