• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
1621381370706.jpeg
 

I wonder if he believes it also applies to fathers going after adult men who abused their daughters?​

 
I have never personally ponied up a dollar for a Presidential Candidate. But if this guy or the last guy run, I will be starting to save my change.
I've ponied up. It's not a big deal. Do what you think is right.
 
Watch little pervert Matt get a lecture from an adult in uniform.

"I personally find it offensive that we are accusing the United States military ... of being 'woke' or something else because we're studying some theories that are out there.”

General a majority of Americans find Matt Gaetz offensive.

 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top