• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
72% of Walco repubs voted for this POS. Proving once again that this county is mostly deplorable ignorant rednecks.
Too bad we don't have any overpasses in south walton, and not enough pink paint.
 
Why any woman would vote for Matt Gaetz is beyond my comprehension. Why any man would vote for Matt Gaetz is suspicious. Why Matt Gaetz is allowed to represent any of us may explain our lack of common sense...
 
Interesting fun fact that I just found out about a day before the primary election: District 1, which is Gaetz's district had it's border moved somewhat westward in the last redistricting. I believe the line between district 1 and district 2, according to a map I saw on Facebook, goes right down the middle of Highway 331 to the Gulf. This means I am no longer in District 1 (yay!) but the Republican Primary Ballot I received included Gaetz as a candidate I could (if I was brain dead) vote for. In the same thread I read, a Republican Primary voter was stating that Gaetz was not available on his ballot. This might be all a misunderstanding, but I just don't care. Purposeful Pink is the way to think!
 
1661436446720.png
 
Interesting fun fact that I just found out about a day before the primary election: District 1, which is Gaetz's district had it's border moved somewhat westward in the last redistricting. I believe the line between district 1 and district 2, according to a map I saw on Facebook, goes right down the middle of Highway 331 to the Gulf. This means I am no longer in District 1 (yay!) but the Republican Primary Ballot I received included Gaetz as a candidate I could (if I was brain dead) vote for. In the same thread I read, a Republican Primary voter was stating that Gaetz was not available on his ballot. This might be all a misunderstanding, but I just don't care. Purposeful Pink is the way to think!
Who won that election?
 
Who won that election?
Unfortunately, the pedophile won the primary. Disgusting. I don't understand why anyone would vote for him. I certainly did not. The sad fact is that he will most likely also win the general election, so we'll be stuck with him for another term. I don't understand it.
 
Unfortunately, the pedophile won the primary. Disgusting. I don't understand why anyone would vote for him. I certainly did not. The sad fact is that he will most likely also win the general election, so we'll be stuck with him for another term. I don't understand it.

Pedophiles beget pedophiles, probably why one of his biggest supports keeps illegally putting his campaign sings in front of her condo.

My understanding is he will be lead out of his Congressional office in handcuffs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top