• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Matt Gaetz

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there is this...
 
Although not a fan of Representative Gaetz I am a fan of the the Judical System and believe in innocent until proven guilty
 
Although not a fan of Representative Gaetz I am a fan of the the Judical System and believe in innocent until proven guilty
I agree which makes me wonder why Marjorie Taylor Green is calling it a witch hunt. No one has said he is guilty. If she knows something she should come forward.
 
I agree which makes me wonder why Marjorie Taylor Green is calling it a witch hunt. No one has said he is guilty. If she knows something she should come forward.
Fairness I find it more interesting in Tucker Carlsons reaction being drug into the conversation. Whats her name is a non issue she is all about the conspiracy theories. I was reading some responses from an online article and a question arose about why folks aren't bringing up Epstein and all those conspiracies around that.
 
Although not a fan of Representative Gaetz I am a fan of the the Judical System and believe in innocent until proven guilty
He needs at least to be removed so he can't do our country more harm. However he will get plenty of GOP votes if he runs again, convicted or not.
 
Gaetz explained to People Magazine on Thursday that he never formally adopted Nestor but that he met Nestor when the boy was 12 and his mother had died of breast cancer. Gaetz says he was dating Nestor’s older sister at the time and they formed a “modern family”.
Biggest joke in Congress. A solid Trumper all the way. Hardly knew him Trump said.
lock him up !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top