It's no secret that Gaetz's is a huge stoner.Just an observation about Halsey Beshears. First let me say nothing should shock me in politics but it still does. When Halsey Beshears was in the House he was personable and on first impression a stand up guy. So it shocks me and I hope that he isn't mixed up in this thing with Congressman Gaetz. But in the limited information it sounds like the path crossing may be the Marijuana thing. I do find it pretty interesting the connections and wonder if it may go further to some current members.
Something else that I find a tad bit funny is no one is asking for Congress to undergo Drug Screening to keep their job.
Those who say this is gross are probably funding this. Those who are jumping in with both feet struggle to raise money to do a poll.The buzzards are circling.
![]()
Florida Republicans see opening as Gaetz’s legal peril rises
A handful of Republicans, including a former fighter pilot, are ready to compete for Gaetz's seat.www.politico.com