• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

McCain's Campaign Tactics

New posts
Okay what am I missing here? I have little time for television any longer and I do not see a link to an example of what you guys are referring too.

A guy I spoke to last night, that is supposedly an insider, says that the word is that McCain is giving up his base, going for the moderates, and Richardson will be the VP. Of course, everyone that is suppose to know seems to know something different.

I just think in general he's showing the world that he's lost his marbles.
 
No that is what the guy said. Now keep in mind we were sitting in Jambones when he said it so maybe I heard incorrectly. But he went on to say that the guy had immigration experience and was Governor of a border state. So that has to be Richardson. The whole Republican Party seems to be stuck on running to the center right now. I figure we will be having non-partisan Presidential elections if this keeps up.

And you guys are correct, the food is very good in that place.


Wow, I believe that Richardson's immigration policy is along the lines of amnesty or a workers program which would infuriate the republican base even more. Not to mention, very few people in the republican party appreciate McCain's position on those issues anyway. Yes, I know he has since denounced his own bill, but wouldn't this be a signal that he didn't "really" denounce his own bill. :roll: Not to mention a variety of other issues... Here is a website, I like to check...

http://www.ontheissues.org/bill_richardson.htm

I just don't see the logic in waging a two sided battle, and this is exactly what he would get. The moderate battle against Obama, and the base battle against his own party. Maybe that's why he has resorted to personal attacks while saying he is going to keep it clean. Just consider me dazed and confused.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top