• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Midweek Funny

New posts
jdarg said:
Of course! Does Merman like really bad puns, and does he inflict them on others? Bdarg does this.... :roll:

No, no puns (I'm sometimes guilty of them and it's even worse because I laugh at my own jokes :idontno: ). Merman is a stealth bomber of the comedian world. He's really quiet--hard to get a word in edgewise when there's a Mermaid around--and then, wop! when you least expect it he delivers a one-liner that takes your breath away. The man has an amazing element of surprise in him. Keeps me on my toes. :wub:
 
Mermaid said:
No, no puns (I'm sometimes guilty of them and it's even worse because I laugh at my own jokes :idontno: ). Merman is a stealth bomber of the comedian world. He's really quiet--hard to get a word in edgewise when there's a Mermaid around--and then, wop! when you least expect it he delivers a one-liner that takes your breath away. The man has an amazing element of surprise in him. Keeps me on my toes. :wub:

PawPaw is a mechanical engineer with a chemical degree. He is the funniest man I have ever met!!!

Mr. Kitty (no moaning) is an attorney and is much like Merman! Hmmmm....perhaps it's the old saying...Opposites do attract!!!

Puns???? Me????
 
Those were great!!!! I have a couple to share!

The Wailing Wall
In Jerusalem, a female CNN journalist heard about
a very old Jewish man who had been going to the Wailing Wall to pray,
twice a day, everyday, for a long, long time.

So she went to check it out. She went to the Wailing Wall and there he was!
She watched him pray and after about 45 minutes, when he turned to
leave, she approached him for an interview.

"I'm Rebecca Smith from CNN. Sir, how long have you
been coming to the Wall and praying?"

"For about 60 years."

"60 years! That's amazing! What do you pray for?"

"I pray for peace between the Christians, Jews and
the Muslims. I pray for all thr hatred to stop and I pray for all our
children to grow up in safety and friendship."

"How do you feel after doing this for 60 years?"

"Like I'm talking to a fuc**** wall."

_____________________________________________________

The Costume Party

The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time to be spoiled by not going. So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, woke without pain and as it was still early, decided go to the party. As her husband didn't know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him. So she joined the party and soon spotted her husband in his costume, cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice "chick" he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife went up to him and, being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his new partner high and dry and devoted his time to her. She let him go as far as he wished, naturally, since he was her husband. After more drinks he finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed, so off they went to one of the cars and had passionate sex in the back seat. Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make up for his outrageous behavior. She was sitting up reading when he came in, so she asked what kind of time he had. "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there." Then she asked, ?Did you dance much?" He replied, I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the spare room and played poker all evening." You must have looked really silly wearing that costume playing poker all night!" she said with unashamed sarcasm. To which the husband replied, "Actually, I gave my costume to your brother, apparently he had the time of his life!
 
Mermaid said:
Admit it, Miss Kitty! Make a full confession!

I, Miss Kitty, fully admit to uttering some of the worst puns known to mankind. But, I don't like it, I LOVE it!!!!!!
 
Sueshore said:
I, Miss Kitty, fully admit to uttering some of the worst puns known to mankind. But, I don't like it, I LOVE it!!!!!!


You and Bdarg in the same room, on a pun jag, would about kill me!!! :floor:
 
lindabobhat said:
Only good one in the dozens of useless emails I got today:
We get calls about that all day and all night...about Macy's bringing Christmast back.

I went to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular and at the end they did a huge living nativity scene. It was actually amazing...but I thought wasn't too PC for NYC
 
RiverOtter gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom. A few minutes later, another loud scream reverberates throughout the bar.

The bartender goes to the bathroom to investigate why RiverOtter is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring my customers!

"I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I flush something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my b*lls!"

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks inside and says, "You idiot, you're sitting on the mop bucket!"
 
Landlocked said:
RiverOtter gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, bloodcurdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom. A few minutes later, another loud scream reverberates throughout the bar.

The bartender goes to the bathroom to investigate why RiverOtter is screaming. "What's all the screaming about in there? You're scaring my customers!

"I'm just sitting here on the toilet and every time I flush something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my b*lls!"

With that, the bartender opens the door, looks inside and says, "You idiot, you're sitting on the mop bucket!"


Squeeeeeeeeeeeze play!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top