• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Missing Cat Help!!!

New posts
Thank goodness! I can only imagine how happy you must be! Thank you to the wonderful vacationers and to you for having tags on your kitty cat!
 
So glad that your kitty turned up safe. I was almost afraid to read the updated posts, especially knowing of his diabetic condition and age. Shotsy does, indeed have nine lives! Too bad he can't tell his story on this message board, eh? Anyway, congrats. :bow:
 
Ryan, Trey and Shotsy - So happy to hear your great news. Pets are so helpless, and it is always nice to know strangers do care for them. What a happy ending! :clap_1:
 
Hooray for the happy ending! Thanks for updating us too. :clap_1:
 
Oh, hooray!! Happy ending for everyone! I'm SO, SO glad for you and Shotzy. This just made my day :)
 
I looked around the whole time I was there for your cat!!! So glad for you!!
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top