• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JohnFoote

Beach Crab
Jul 12, 2005
Ryan, I hope your kitty returns safely. I will be down there in a couple of days to help the SPCA in finding lost pets and returning then to thier owners. Of course, and I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I hope that you and your friend do realize that a feline that old might not survive after about a week or so, especialy without insulin shots. Hopefully someone has taken your cat in and cared for them. I own a sign company and could make some signs for you to put around your neighborhood. Let me know and good luck!

RyanYokely

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
Cork On the Ocean said:
Ryan, Have you got a photo to post? Lots of us here are out and about all day and might run across him. He cant be far.

Thank you dear friend. I will try and have my roomate help me scan some "birthday" pics of him from last year. Thank you again for all of you. You are what makes South Walton paradise!

Cork On the Ocean

directionally challenged
Believe me I know your pain. I've got a Balinese who's been with me about 14 years. Like my child. He gives me high fives and walks on a leash with me. He's my pal. I dread the day that I will lose him. Will be looking for your photos. There's a thousand of us on here now that could see his photo. Also, dont see that you've posted the area where you lost him. That would help also. Also, keep in mind that we have the friends of felines program where food is put out for wild cats every night in various locations so hopefully he's finding some food.

RyanYokely

Beach Comber
Jul 11, 2005
GREAT NEWS!!! Sorry to not get on lately. Shotsy has been FOUND!!! Thank God, Thank God, Thank God! My roomate got a call from Kindness Animal Hospital saying that they got a call from a tourist who found him wandering 30-A wet and scared. They took him in and gave him Tender Vittles (all that they could buy at Tom Thumb) and tried to call him. They saw his rabies tag and after at the end of their vacation called to report a missing but safe cat! Shotsy was weak as he went without insulin for a week but seems to be making a steady recovery. I cried for about an hour after he (my roomate) said Shotsy was safe. He is under his favorite lamp watching me type right now....he even said "meow" (thanks!) to all his friends looking for him in Grayton Beach!

Take care my sweet and kind friends who love this piece of paradise as we do!

Ryan, Trey, & Shotsy :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Sheila

SoWal Insider
RyanYokely said:
GREAT NEWS!!! Sorry to not get on lately. Shotsy has been FOUND!!! Thank God, Thank God, Thank God! My roomate got a call from Kindness Animal Hospital saying that they got a call from a tourist who found him wandering 30-A wet and scared. They took him in and gave him Tender Vittles (all that they could buy at Tom Thumb) and tried to call him. They saw his rabies tag and after at the end of their vacation called to report a missing but safe cat! Shotsy was weak as he went without insulin for a week but seems to be making a steady recovery. I cried for about an hour after he (my roomate) said Shotsy was safe. He is under his favorite lamp watching me type right now....he even said "meow" (thanks!) to all his friends looking for him in Grayton Beach!

Take care my sweet and kind friends who love this piece of paradise as we do!

Ryan, Trey, & Shotsy :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

Yay!!!!!!!:clap_1::clap_1::clap_1::clap_1:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
Oh, I am so, so happy for you!!!!!!!!You are right...Thank God!!!

:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:

ktmeadows

Beach Fanatic
Jun 21, 2005
Such wonderful news!! I can only imagine how elated you were to hear the news! Yeah Shotsy! :clap_1:

njackie

Beach Lover
Nov 18, 2004
That kindness pet hospital is wonderful, one of our goldens hurt her foot on the beach about three years ago and the vet and her assistant were so kind. They also neutered another golden of ours and it was a very positive experience, for us, but alas, not for Brodie! He seems to have forgotten though.