• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Wanted Monthly Rental starting Aug 1

New posts

Missy Rasmussen

Beach Crab
I am looking for a rental for my brother-in-law. My husband and I live in Highland Parks and we would like him to be close to us... here is what he wants.... condo, MUST BE OCEAN/BEACH front, minimum 2+bdrm, 2+bath, he is single, no pets, furnished or unfurnished is fine, would commit to 6 months or more....hoping to find him the perfect spot! :)
 
I am looking for a rental for my brother-in-law. My husband and I live in Highland Parks and we would like him to be close to us... here is what he wants.... condo, MUST BE OCEAN/BEACH front, minimum 2+bdrm, 2+bath, he is single, no pets, furnished or unfurnished is fine, would commit to 6 months or more....hoping to find him the perfect spot! :)
Hello missy. Our condo is still available now for 8/1. While we are not beach front we are 3/10 walk to beach. Our condo is quiet with a wonderful porch overlooking forest and lake. Let me know. Linda
 
Hi Linda, I would be interested in learning more about your condo. Is it available month to month? Where is it located? What is the cost for rent? Thanks,
Virginia
 
Hi Linda, I am looking for a roommate in Sandestin, off Grand Blvd. I live in a 2 bd, 2 bath condo with pool and exercise room. Rent and all utilities is $750 month. Move in Sept 2nd. My name is Ron. Call or text me, if you’re interested in talking or would like to see it. It’s not beach front, but it’s a short 5 min trip away.

Thanks
615-319-5520
Rbell524@hotmail.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top