• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

My Bad...

New posts
William Sledd is always funny. Thanks OL.

dbuck did you know he's from down home, around your part of KY?

Yes, ..... Our claim to fame I guess. :lol:

Oh yes, I forgot, Molly Sims is from here. Now that ain't too bad.
 
Last edited:
Couldn't watch til I got home............

OMG!!!:floor: :floor: There's just not enough smilies!!
 
:floor: ...just sent this on to my kiddies!!!
 
:floor: Darn, if he didn't wear that banner, I'd totally use the video in my teaching, such as teaching about communication... (But that banner makes it a no-go in the classroom because some students may be sensitive - which I certainly respect -- and I'd like to keep my job).
 
:floor: Darn, if he didn't wear that banner, I'd totally use the video in my teaching, such as teaching about communication... (But that banner makes it a no-go in the classroom because some students may be sensitive - which I certainly respect -- and I'd like to keep my job).


Oooh, it would be...too bad you can't black it out...such as we do in photos.:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top