• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

My new boyfriend won't hug me and lunch with jdarg

New posts

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
I had the pleasure to meet jdarg and her son for lunch. She was as warm and wonderful as she is on this board. She's lovely and I had such a good visit with her. I can't wait until she comes back from the beach with photos, and stories of her vacation.

Her son was charming. Will was wonderful company during lunch. He must be commited to someone else because he wasn't sharing the love when I decided to try to hug him too. Poor kid will be traumatized for months. Let's just say he knows his dance space and intends to stay there :D His mom is a great hugger so it's just a matter of time before we get him converted. So if you see him next week at the beach sneak up on him and hug him. Poor Will, he'll need a big stick to beat off all the women.

As for Jen-ay If you haven't met her yet, you are in for a treat. :wub:
 
Have to agree with your assessment of darg younger and elder. The rest of the family is okay, too! :wub:
 
Little kdarg was at daycamp so I missed her. Can't wait to see her after you fatten her up on those sandcastle cakes. :biggrin:
 
Cheering472 said:
Little kdarg was at daycamp so I missed her. Can't wait to see her after you fatten her up on those sandcastle cakes. :biggrin:

Yes, Kate's already put in her order for one of Mermaid's cakes.
It's packed and ready to go for the big week. :razz:
 
Mermaid said:
Yes, Kate's already put in her order for one of Mermaid's cakes.
It's packed and ready to go for the big week. :razz:

Hope you get out of the kitchen, you may have to bake more than one. :lol:
 
OK- Will practically had a heart attack when Lynn went to hug him- he is at the age where girls can't touch him, at least in public. It was the fastest I have seen him move in forever! So all you gals, ambush him when you can with a big fuzzy hug and maybe we can work him through this!

And yes- we had a mini Looavul-gent! :clap_1: I am so excited to finally meet Lynne- lunch wasn't long enough because I had to get Kate from camp, but we are doing it again soon. She is loads of funn and has a great attitude, AND she is a hot patootie on top of it! She was talking about coming to SoWal in October- and you October peeps will love her!

Awwww... y'all :wub: -ed me. Shucks.:biggrin: And Mermaid- Kate is primed for sandcastle cake time.
 
jdarg said:
OK- Will practically had a heart attack when Lynn went to hug him- he is at the age where girls can't touch him, at least in public. It was the fastest I have seen him move in forever! So all you gals, ambush him when you can with a big fuzzy hug and maybe we can work him through this!

And yes- we had a mini Looavul-gent! :clap_1: I am so excited to finally meet Lynne- lunch wasn't long enough because I had to get Kate from camp, but we are doing it again soon. She is loads of funn and has a great attitude, AND she is a hot patootie on top of it! She was talking about coming to SoWal in October- and you October peeps will love her!

Awwww... y'all :wub: -ed me. Shucks.:biggrin: And Mermaid- Kate is primed for sandcastle cake time.


It was funn! Poor Will, he was such a good sport. Next time we'll corrupt lil Kate. :biggrin:
 
Cheering472 said:
It was funn! Poor Will, he was such a good sport. Next time we'll corrupt lil Kate. :biggrin:

Too late to corrupt that little stinker. She can probably teach us a thing or 2!
 
jdarg said:
Too late to corrupt that little stinker. She can probably teach us a thing or 2!

I'll bring pencil and paper to take notes.
 
Cheering472 said:
Hope you get out of the kitchen, you may have to bake more than one. :lol:
I am bring my cake pan too...so we will have plenty of sandcastle cake! I can't wait to meet Will and give him a big ol' hug...prediction...I am sure Kaiboo will convert him...she is a hugger like her mom! :biggrin:
I am so glad you ladies met....:wub: Isn't SoWal GREAT????!!!!!!! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top