• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

My new boyfriend won't hug me and lunch with jdarg

New posts
Cheering ,that is just wonderful that you two had lunch...how funn!!! :clap_1:


ok all you "sowal or bust" gals...........are you really going to bake while at the beach??????? :confused: I am really interested in this!!!! :D
 
seagrovelover said:
Cheering ,that is just wonderful that you two had lunch...how funn!!! :clap_1:


ok all you "sowal or bust" gals...........are you really going to bake while at the beach??????? :confused: I am really interested in this!!!! :D

Kate and I are better at the decorating part....
 
jdarg said:
So all you gals, ambush him when you can with a big fuzzy hug and maybe we can work him through this!
In the words of the funns--dunzo!
So glad you two got to meet today! Can't wait to meet you, Lynne. I already :wub: Jenay.
 
seagrovelover said:
Cheering ,that is just wonderful that you two had lunch...how funn!!! :clap_1:


ok all you "sowal or bust" gals...........are you really going to bake while at the beach??????? :confused: I am really interested in this!!!! :D

I know Mermaid will. She's a baking wiz.
 
Seagrover and Allifunn,

It WAS great to meet for lunch and I agree this board is awesome!
 
peapod1980 said:
In the words of the funns--dunzo!
So glad you two got to meet today! Can't wait to meet you, Lynne. I already :wub: Jenay.

I'm looking forward to meeting you too!
 
seagrovelover said:
Cheering ,that is just wonderful that you two had lunch...how funn!!! :clap_1:


ok all you "sowal or bust" gals...........are you really going to bake while at the beach??????? :confused: I am really interested in this!!!! :D

It's not as exciting as you think. All I do is open the cake mix, throw in the eggs and oil (already packed and ready to go) and voila, Sandcastle Cake!! During spring break I made two of them, no problem. Maybe Allifunn and I can get a mass production line going to feed all the hungry SoWallers!
 
Mermaid said:
It's not as exciting as you think. All I do is open the cake mix, throw in the eggs and oil (already packed and ready to go) and voila, Sandcastle Cake!! During spring break I made two of them, no problem. Maybe Allifunn and I can get a mass production line going to feed all the hungry SoWallers!



Let them eat cake!!!:rofl:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top