• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Name change

New posts
Ocean Lover said:
Your post reminded me of my Great Grandmother who was always called Gigi. My Mom is "Grammy" to my kids. Congratulations!!!! :clap_1: My daughter, who was the first grandchild was born in December also. It makes for a really special first Christmas.

Congratulations to YOU Mommy! I'll bet you had a great Mother's Day. We were happy to hear our daughters news. For a while we thought she had multiple personality disorder.:laughing1 My son and husband were a little afraid of her!

One glimpse of a little peanut on an ultrasound, and all is forgiven.:wub:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Thanks Kurt,

I actually told my daughter I wanted to be called GrandGoddess. :wink:
I'm quite sure, I will answer to anything the angel feather decides to call me.:wub:

Congratulations GrandGoddess. :) I wish for you and your family all the best. What a blessing !!!!!
 
JB said:
Congrats. My wife and I are expecting our first child in about five weeks. I know how out-of-control my mom is over the prospects of being a grandmother.


Awwwww, a little TIDE fan, how cute :clap_1: Congrats!
 
GraytonBound said:
Awwwww, a little TIDE fan, how cute :clap_1: Congrats!

Thanks, GB. We already have him a little Brodie Croyle jersey to bring him home from the hospital in :)
 
JB said:
Thanks, GB. We already have him a little Brodie Croyle jersey to bring him home from the hospital in :)[/QUOTE

Yeah!!!!! Another TIDE FAN !!!!!!!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Congratulations GrandGoddess. :) I wish for you and your family all the best. What a blessing !!!!!


Thank you!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Congratulations to YOU Mommy! I'll bet you had a great Mother's Day. We were happy to hear our daughters news. For a while we thought she had multiple personality disorder.:laughing1 My son and husband were a little afraid of her!

One glimpse of a little peanut on an ultrasound, and all is forgiven.:wub:


Thank you but it was 11 years ago. :) They are actually old enough to pamper me on Mother's Day instead of causing me to pull my hair out. Seems like just last December though. I also have a June baby. Well he's almost 9 now and will always be my baby. Seeing the little peanut ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat at 8 weeks was the coolest thing ever. You are going to have so much fun being a Grandma and shopping for baby things!!!
 
Congratulations GrandGoddess!!! I had my second granddaughter 8 weeks ago. They are such a gift! I am also called "Grammy" started by my 6 year old granddaughter. As my daughter says, "like the award". You are going to enjoy this more than you can imagine! :clap_1:
 
Sea Star said:
Congratulations GrandGoddess!!! I had my second granddaughter 8 weeks ago. They are such a gift! I am also called "Grammy" started by my 6 year old granddaughter. As my daughter says, "like the award". You are going to enjoy this more than you can imagine! :clap_1:

We are so anxious! Hubby and I sat on the beach yesterday and took pictures of a little cutie frolicking on Seacrest Beach! We just can't wait. The places we'll go, the sights we'll see.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top