• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Brttany.ragin

Beach Crab
Jun 26, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
We are looking for someone to look after our 2 year old while my husband and I are at work. Our typical schedule is Monday - Friday, from about 7:00-4:00. Currently living in Santa Rosa Beach but will be moving to Freeport permanently in August.

Rates are negotiable. References and resume required. Please post a reply if you’re interested in learning more. Thank you!

Breadoflife30a

Beach Crab
Jul 11, 2021
Santa Rosa Beach
We are looking for someone to look after our 2 year old while my husband and I are at work. Our typical schedule is Monday - Friday, from about 7:00-4:00. Currently living in Santa Rosa Beach but will be moving to Freeport permanently in August.

Rates are negotiable. References and resume required. Please post a reply if you’re interested in learning more. Thank you!
I would be interested in more details.

Tesgirl62

Beach Comber
May 3, 2021
Seagrove by way of Atlanta

My toddler is beginning preK and I’m ready to begin working with a wonderful new family. Happy to provide resume and references if your position is still open, and willing to help as a fill in should you need a backup. Thanks!