• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

need 1 bedroom for summer months.

New posts

goehrle

Beach Crab
Hi, I am a college student who is doing an internship in Grayton beach for the summer. I need to find housing to rent for a couple months. I can live with girls, or in a house, or anything really. Please let me know if you have any information on a possibility.
 
I have a furnished bedroom including utilities and amenities, pool, beach etc...in Sandestin interested in a interview call Andi 850-830-0966
 
i have a large 3 bdrm condo to share. private attached bath and balconey. all amenities, washer dryer, parking, furnished. 3pools,beach access, tennis courts. 600.00 incl. utilities available now. call kindal 278-6575
 
Hey,

If you are still looking. Myself and a friend of mine are renting a 5/3 in SRB and if you are interested we would be willing to rent you a room for as long as you need. Just let me know and i'll give you all of the details.

Thanks,
Christine B.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top