• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need a Room for Rent near SRB

New posts

justininhifi

Beach Comber
I am looking for a room in or near Santa Rosa Beach. I work in Grayton so somewhere close is preferred. I have my own furniture so the room doesnt have to be furnished. I do not smoke or have any pets and i consider myself to be a clean person (possibly ocd, ha).

I'll be happy to answer any questions. Thanks.
 
Room available

Hey Justin,

I am looking for a roommate. My house is off Mack Bayou and pretty conveient to both 30-A and Grand Blvd. It's 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and has 2 living spaces downstairs. What are you look as far as area, time frame and rent?

GIve me a call if you like 850.797.5595 or email me at simplyjen11@gmail.com , hope to hear from you soon!
Jennifer
 
I have a 1 bedroom Mother-n-law apt. for rent.
$800 mo. includes utilities

2blocks from beach and 1 lot out of SEASIDE

Call if interested
231-5477
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top