• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need a room

New posts

slcooper1949

Beach Lover
Hey anyone out there, still wanting to know if anyone needs a roommate. I am so easy going, mind my own business, and I do have a job. Please let me know. Thank you.
Pinto Pal/Dallas Girl:funn:
 
I would check the Walton Sun online classified section. I seem to recall some ads there for roommates. Also, there was an ad for a carriage house rental I think (or was a few weeks ago). Good luck!!:D
 
Room available

Hey Pinto Pal,

I am looking for a roommate. My house is off Mack Bayou and pretty conveient to both 30-A and Grand Blvd. It's 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and has 2 living spaces downstairs. What are you look as far as area, time frame and rent?

Give me a call if you like 850.797.5595 or email me at simplyjen11@gmail.com, hope to hear from you soon!
Jennifer
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top