• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need a small place

New posts

lsucajuns

Beach Lover
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a small place to rent. One or two br is fine. I need something in the low end. Please let me know of any out there.
 
long term or short term???
I am assuming long since it is in this category but wanted to make sure.
 
Long term

Sorry, yes I will need long term.
 
I have a few rental properties in the PCB area down by Kelly Street. They are only two blocks to the beach and can be rented furnished or not.
Let me know if this location is ok or if you are looking to be on 30-A?
Thanks!
 
I have a 1bdr available

Hi,
I have a 1bdr/1ba condo available in Beachwood villas (seagrove). To see pics go to www.vrbo.com/49542. We are coming down there Aug 28-Sept 4 so if you are interested in seeing it give us a call and we can meet you during that timeframe. How long are you looking for renting 6months -1 year or longer? The rate is $900/month + security deposit. It is a non smoking unit. Email me if you are interested.
Carrie
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top