• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Need fill dirt

New posts
Save money and make sure you don't fall in the beach sand zone or you could face hefty fines. Call the planning department to find out. If you're north of 98 you should be fine.
 
I just spoke with someone for Walton county and
they said no dirt. I have spent thousands of dollars on dirt for my property that washes out. I am in n Walton in defuniak. It’s a shame th3 county won’t deliver free dirt!
 
I just spoke with someone for Walton county and
they said no dirt. I have spent thousands of dollars on dirt for my property that washes out. I am in n Walton in defuniak. It’s a shame th3 county won’t deliver free dirt!
Just curious why would you ask the county to bring you free dirt for your property? Is the washing out their fault from a county road runoff or drainage issue?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top