• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NEED HELP!!~Looking for 2-3br long term rental

New posts

Lauren Riley

Beach Comber
Just looking for a little help with my search for a 2 to 3 bedroom long term rental. I am looking for something in the Santa Rosa Beach, Sandestin, Miramar Beach area. I would appreciate any help that any of you could give me. Thanks so much!!
 
2 BR/2BA condo

Lauren

I have a 2BR, 2 BA condo available in a couple weeks in Sandestin area, near Grand Blvd and Publix. Tile floors except in bedrooms, large laundry room, private balcony, all appliances and blinds. Asking $895. Call Sue or Dan at 269-3851 to see.
 
Need Help

I have several properties available. Please feel free to contact me at 1-850-855-4578 or 1-850-376-4075.
THank You
Vicki Owens
 
Have you tried Church Street Village.Very upscale and not that terribly expensive rental terms. Homes with 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with garages, workout facility and pool. The agent on duty's name is Randy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top