• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

need ltr asap!

New posts

dgjohn

Beach Lover
I need a long term rental in the Grayton Beach, Seagrove, Rosemary Beach, Secrest and Blue Mountain Beach areas.

I need help!

Do yall know of anything good out there?

Thanks!
 
2 Bd/2 Bath LTR in Blue Mountain Beach

Hi, if you are still looking for a place - I just posted a 2 bedroom/2 bath for $1250 a mo. in Blue Mountain Beach just north of Hwy 30A within walking distance to the beach.

It will be available July 5, 2008.

Please call 850-267-2291 or PM me to view the house. Thanks ~
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top