• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need One Bedroom/Studio ASAP

New posts

Anchorfly

Beach Crab
We recently relocated to Destin and are in desperate need of a one bedroom/studio - furnished from Dec. 4 - April/May. My husband recently got a job in the Destin area. Willing to pay $800 - $1000.
 
Last edited:
I have one on the East End of 30-A by Alys Beach....

Do you want furnished or unfurnished???
 
Our 3 bed/2 bath furnished mobile home IS available for $850. It's in Santa Rosa Beach near Gulf Place. The address is 75 Country Club Drive. Call me if you would like to see it 267-4569. Thanks Noodle.
 
I have a 1 bedroom Carriage House located 2 blocks from beach and 1 lot out of Seaside.
Furnished
Great Location
$925.
:welcome:
 
This thread is dynomite. I'll need a studio or 1 BR soon too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top