• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Need small place or room for rent!!!!

New posts

Vino

Beach Comber
Hi,

I'm a locale wine consultant and have just recently taken over the territory. I'm somewhat of a local as I did grow up in the area but moved away at 18 to never return. Well...never say never. I'm single, very clean and organized, and active but quiet. A mother-in-law house, garage apt, or small apt would be perfect. I'll also seriously consider rooming with the right person. Please let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks:wave:
 
RE: need a space or room to rent

Hi everybody....I have a friend who is looking for a roommate, she is located on 30A very close to 98Hwy, if you need more info please call 850-6879255.
 
Hi, I have a studio in Inlet Sands at 126 S. Walton Lakeshore Dr. in Inlet Beach accross from Spicey Noodle. Full Kitchen and bath. Queen murphy bed, tile floors. Gulf views from deck and the front entrance, also. $875 with utilities included. Call 770-319-8966.
 
Hi,

I'm a locale wine consultant and have just recently taken over the territory. I'm somewhat of a local as I did grow up in the area but moved away at 18 to never return. Well...never say never. I'm single, very clean and organized, and active but quiet. A mother-in-law house, garage apt, or small apt would be perfect. I'll also seriously consider rooming with the right person. Please let me know if there is anything out there.

Thanks:wave:
Hi I have a brand new studio apt 3 blocks from Hwy79 2 min to Pier Park in a quiet neighborhood behind Calhoun Chiropractic at 109 Christopher PC Bch I teach at Seaside Charter School and drive to work in about 20 minutes each day.The apartment has private entrance and parking it is a large room 16x15 with a full bath w/marble floor tub shower brushed nickel fixtures. 16' travertine tile in main room,new queen bed,pub table w 2 stools,side table,reading chair,matching lamps,antique mirror,mahogany closet shelf unit,refrig-freezer,micro,coffee maker,wicker amoire with TV,rent is 800$ per mth and includes all utilities wireless broadband,elec,trash,digital cable,water just bring your cell phone and bedding,towels etc 1st and last 400 sec Jimmy Ward 233-9380,814-9007 this place is cush
 
roommate

My friend is looking for a roommate as well--please PM me with a contact number for her to reach you at that I can pass along if you are interested. :) Thanks
 
I have a 1bdr/1ba available in Beachwood Villas. The rate is 900/mo. It is a very nice unit see pics at www.vrbo.com/49542. It is a non smoking unit. Email me if you are interested in seeing it.
 
Hi everybody....my friend is still looking for a male or female roommate, not smoker, neat and respecfull person. Rent is $480 + utilities, located at 30A, TopSail Villages, 5 minutes from the beach, and 98Hwy. Call at her cel 850-6879255.
 
Seaside Carriage House

I have a Carriage House for rent.
2 blocks from beach and 1 lot out of Seaside
Upscale
1 bedroom
kitchen with full size ref. with icemarker, stove, dishwasher
furnished or unfurnished
decks
tile floors
garage storage and parking
washer/dryer
water/sewer and cable included
$875.
call for appointment 850-231-5477
small pet :welcome:
 
Vino here,
Well I found a place and then that fell through so I'm still searcing. I have been out of the country for work for the past couple of weeks and just want to find a place soon. Please let me know (AGAIN) whats out there. Thanks for your help everyone
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top