• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Needed: Rental for 1 week begining 1/19/06

New posts

Chrissy

Beach Comber
Good day, I am looking for a rental for one week begining today for 1 adult and a child. The closer to Santa Rosa Beach the better. Thank you in advance for all replies.
 
Hi Chrissy,
I've got a cute 2/2 townhouse in Santa Rosa Beach-Blue Mountain Beach Road that is available beginning on 1/19. Please PM to discuss.
 
Chrissy, a friend of mine as a great 2/2 ground floor condo, in the Destin area. :clap_1: Bet you can get the best pricing, anywhere! I've had family to use it lots and it's great! :D You may reach Mary at funretreat@aol.com. Please tell her, that I referred ya!

Good Luck!
Diane

Chrissy said:
Good day, I am looking for a rental for one week begining today for 1 adult and a child. The closer to Santa Rosa Beach the better. Thank you in advance for all replies.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top