• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
Ok, random thought. Been in Sowal since Saturday. Have not been invited to any par-tays that I can say no to. I am insulted, and my name is on the SoWal soiree list. Guess I am being ignored. :idontno: Just because I am an ironer.
 
Ok, random thought. Been in Sowal since Saturday. Have not been invited to any par-tays that I can say no to. I am insulted, and my name is on the SoWal soiree list. Guess I am being ignored. :idontno: Just because I am an ironer.
around SoWal, you have to strike while the iron is hot.....:funn:
I bet that where ever Dread or Ramblers are is where the party will be!:lolabove:
 
Ok, random thought. Been in Sowal since Saturday. Have not been invited to any par-tays that I can say no to. I am insulted, and my name is on the SoWal soiree list. Guess I am being ignored. :idontno: Just because I am an ironer.

I'm getting ready to call you to arrange a drop off of all the clothing items in the house that need ironing. If you don't have time I'll just drop them at the goodwill instead.
 
more random thinking:

we need to start getting crap together for our november trip to sowal, wonder where the umbrellas are....

i soooo do not want to go back to work tonight

i think i will go take another nap

am i the only person in the world who only irons my clothes on vacation - an iron never touches my hand at home !
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top