• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

never mind

New posts
it literally rained all day and night monday - we had a bit over 2 inches of rain but luckily no severe weather.
 
:floor:
OK, I'm trying to picture this! I have no idee what this means!
But I guess it's raining a lot!
I'm trying NOT to picture that!!!
 
The waves are really crashing!! I kind of like it- no football, laundry can wait, I finally get a chance to paint a little:clap_1:
 
That is the perfect image for this day. Cow piss on gray. Is it possible to get cabin fever if you are by yourself? Studios suck in bad weather.

Want to get out tonight? I will send you my number.
 
I am just loving that I can now put faces to the names of almost everyone on the board :clap_1: :wub: :wub: :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top