• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

never mind

New posts
OL...we'll be thinking of you. I hope your mom is doing well. Keep strong and think of all these sowallers standing with you! The pancake bunny will be safe with us!
 
I'll be leaving the cold and Mr OL & kids behind this weekend. I booked my flight to Orlando. I'm hoping mom is out of the hospital by then. It will be an interesting trip. My brother and I haven't spent a whole lot of time together for a while. He still loves to torture and embarrass me...the serious one. :shock:


Godspeed OL. :wub:
 
:wub: sowal.com:wub:


^...that is our official group hug. I thought we just needed one.
 
:wub: sowal.com:wub:


^...that is our official group hug. I thought we just needed one.

Back at you kitty. :wub: Hope you are feeling better today.
Morning gulls!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top