• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Beach Access Points?

New posts

lenzoe

Beach Fanatic
With all the development in the last few years, have there been any new public access points to the beach created? I don't mean pre-existing ones that got new walkways. I mean completely new access points.
 
lenzoe said:
With all the development in the last few years, have there been any new public access points to the beach created? I don't mean pre-existing ones that got new walkways. I mean completely new access points.

Hmmmm... I don't know of any new ones. There are more public accesses than most people realize becaus some are kind of hidden or unobtrusive - some are jus a little path with no parking and little signage.

Occasionally an easement will be traded to the County for a concession.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top