kathydwells
Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
kurt said:Congratulations on a great season, some big victories, and a bowl win.?
Yep.
Yes, we did. But as we alway's say..."There is alway's next year!"kurt said:Those sticker ideas are pretty lame though. Sounds a bit like sour grapes after losing once again to your rival.![]()
kurt said:But how do you think things will go next year with the team you have returning? Better? Worse? the same?
Better. Because we proved that even without Prothro and Closner we could still win. Also, we have recruited some good player's that I think is going to be big asset to us. Jimmy Barnes, a quarterback out of California is considered one of the nation's top 25 prep quarterbacks, and Jimmy Johns, QB. I think John Parker Wilson will also surprise us at Quarterback. I think we will have a better season next year than we did this year. I do not expect Prothro to be back next year, but hopefully we have someone else in the wings that can take up that slack. We shall see!!!!
